Fandom School 2017 Korea Music Festival is Happening with Star-Studded Lineups
Fandom School 2017 Korea Music Festival is coming soon!
Organized by Korea Management Federation and Fandom School, Fandom School 2017 Korea Music Festival is set to be held for 2 days on September 30th and October 1st at Korea’s first Dome, Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul.
The festival aims to create a unique experience of interaction between artists and fans through diverse performance formats. On the first day (September 30th), the festival is planning to showcase the future of Korean music through performances of various rookie groups such as WANNA ONE, Pristin etc as well as holding several interactive programs throughout the day. Meanwhile, the second day of the festival will be showcasing top Korean artists’ performance through a fun-filled concert.
The performance lineups for both days are as below:-
- Day 1 (September 30th – 35 teams) :-
WANNA ONE, HALO, Gugudan, Pristin, Oh My Girl, BigFlo, Astro, APRIL, Momoland, KNK, Ladies’ Code, CLC, Pentagon, SF9, Victon, G9, G-reyish (그레이시) , S2 (에스투), B.HEART (비하트), MASC (마스크), JISOO (지수), Matilda (마틸다), MVP, WALWARI (왈와리), Flashe (플래쉬), GOOD DAY (굿데이), 1NB, The Brothers (더 브라더스), CHOI NAKTA (최낙타), JUCY (쥬시), The Rose (더로즈), Son Seung-yeon (손승연), TheEastLight (더 아스트라이트), N.Fliying (엔플라잉) and VROMANCE (브로맨스).
- Day 2 (October 1st – 15 teams) : –
EXO-CBX, RED VELVET(레드벨벳), NCT127, WINNER, BLACKPINK(블랙핑크), TWICE(트와이스), 비투비(BTOB), B1A4, 에이핑크(Apink), EXID, 여자친구(GFRIEND), FT아일랜드(FTISLAND), 뉴이스트 W(NU’EST W), and Sunmi.
How to go there:-
- If you are coming from Seoul, Suwon or Anyang area, it is adviseable for you to get off at Guro Station to avoid congestion.
- If you are coming from Incheon or Bucheon area, do get off at Gopseong Station to avoid congestion.
- Blue bus: Number 600, Number 662, Number 670, Number 160, Number N16
- Public bus: Number 88-1, Number 88, Number 10, Number 83, Number 510, Number 530
- Green bus: Number 5626, Number 5712, Number 6513, Number 6515, Number 6637, Number 6640A
- Express city bus: Number 301, Number 320
The initial tickets sale was held on September 6th and 7th and was immediately sold out. Therefore, the organizer has announced an additional ticket sale dates through Melon ticket website on September 21st. For safety reason, the additional seats are only available for ground standing, and the amount is limited.
Additional Ticket sales information for Ground standing section:-
Ticket sales: Melon Ticket (http://ticket.melon.com/csoon/detail.htm?csoonId=832)
Ground ticket price (Standing): 19,900Won
- September 30th Day-1 Concert: September 21st 8pm KST
- October 1st Day-2 Concert: September 25th 8pm KST
The organizer also has kindly enough provides a guide for foreigner to buy tickets. Foreigners who wished to be part of Fandom School 2017 Korea Music Festival can get their tickets at these sites:-
- Gmarket (Package: – Concert ticket + Accommodation + Bus) – http://gpromotion.gmarket.co.kr/Plan/PlanView?sid=155744
- Melon Ticket (Same as Domestic K-Pop fans) – http://ticket.melon.com/csoon/detail.htm?csoonId=791
There is a plan for ticket giveaway at the concert venue on September 30th and October 1st too! By any chance if you are happen to be in Korea on these dates, do not miss a chance to grab a free tickets by entering on-going events planned at the venue!
On 21 September 2017, the organizer has announced the withdrawal of Highlight as part of performance lineups for Day-2 of Fandom School 2017 Korea Music Festival.