I-Seoul-U Concert in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, 9 May 2017 – Korean fans in Malaysia, mark your calendar to catch the one-night-only I-SEOUL-U Concert at KLCC Convention Centre on May 23. With heartthrobs like YeSung, best known as a member of the K-pop boy band Super Junior who has recently released his second solo album ‘Spring Falling’, Red Velvet one of the hottest girl group acts right now and NCT 127, a sub-unit of the Korean pop boy group NCT, the two-hour show will leave fans wanting more. Malaysian rapper Altimet and pop trio De Fam will serve as opening acts.
In conjunction with this star-studded concert, the Seoul Metropolitan Government will be hosting a Korean-themed pavilion at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur to promote Seoul as a key tourist destination on the same day. Fans can pop by the venue and indulge in all things Korean such as the halal Korean food, ski-jump in virtual reality experience, K-pop dance performances and many more.
Admission for both events are free, however, fans will have to redeem tickets to the I-SEOUL-U Concert from May 11. For more information on ticket redemption, please visit www.ticketcharge.com.my or call +603 9222 8811.
As the official media partner of the I-SEOUL-U Concert, Astro customers can redeem passes to the concert via www.astrocircle.astro.com.my.
- Each person is limits to redeem 2 tickets only.
- Individual under 13 years old are not permitted.
- School attire are strictly prohibited.
- Free-come-first-served basis.
- Tickets are not-for-sale.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Ticket Redemption Details:
Ticket redemption period: 11 – 19 May @ 10am onwards, on a first-come-first-served basis, via TickectCharge website, callcenter or Rock Corner Outlets (The Gardens, Subang Parade and Bangsar Village)
Redemption quantity: maximum 2 tickets per customers.
Ticket collection period:
* TicketCharge office, between 12 – 19 May, Weekdays 10am – 6pm, Saturdays 12pm – 6pm, Sundays & Public Holidays Closed.
* Rock Corner The Gardens, between 20 – 21 May, 10am – 8pm
To present confirmation email and NRIC/Passport, NO 3rd party collection is allowed.
Ticket Collection (Choosen delivery mode upon online redemption)
Kindly present the confirmation email and NRIC / Passport for verification. 3rd party collection is not allowed. Failing which, TicketCharge/Organizer reserves the rights of not releasing the ticket(s).
(1) TicketCharge office KL/Penang @ 12 – 19 May
Mondays – Fridays : 9am – 6pm
Saturdays : 12pm – 6pm
Sundays & Public Holidays : Closed
(2) Rock Corner The Gardens @ 20 – 21 May
Time: 10am – 8pm
Redeem Free Admission Passes @ TICKETCHARGE OUTLETS from 11-19 May, 10am onwards
- Rock Corner The Gardens (MidValley)
- Rock Corner Subang Parade
- Rock Corner Bangsar Village